BSNL provides Internet Telephony (VOIP) Service with brand name "WINGS" to the customers. This service using Mobile Numbering scheme is being provided using IP based access network of IMS NGN Core switches. To use the service, a customer needs to install a SIP client (soft app) on any of its smart devices (laptop/smart mobile handset/tablet etc) having internet which will act as SIP phone to make and receive calls from anywhere in India with any party (landline/mobile). The subscriber uses its parent IMS core and IP access network of any location for the voice service through BSNL "WINGS".Click to Register for BSNL WINGS Service
Key offerings of 'WINGS' service are:-
- Audio,Video,conference and instant messaging.
- There are some areas where mobile coverage is not good thus poor speech quality but internet available by any means including Wi-Fi. Using Wings service using Internet service of any operator, customer will be active and make/receive calls.
- Wing users has free international roaming means he/she can receive calls anywhere in world from any corner of world without any cost.
- Outgoing from any country to India will cost only Rs. 1.2/- pm to "Wings" customer.
- Wings service APP is easily configurable on Smart phone/Laptop/Notebook by simply downloading SIP Client (Soft App).
- Wings Customer can make call using any of the Internet Connection like broadband / Wi-Fi / 3G /
4G data network of any operator, any location in the world.
- Wings can be provided over Internet Leased Line customer not having normal voice.
- Free Mobility on PAN India basis (Free domestic roaming)
- Customer can use existing address book of Mobile while calling.
||One time Registration charge||NIL|
|Advance annual Rent||Advance annual Rent / Plan Charges of
|2||Fixed Monthly Charges||NIL|
||Installation and Activation Charges||NIL (No Instruments/Handset by BSNL)
|4||ISD/Deposit for (Outside INDIA Territory Calling)||2000/-
|5||Call Charges||1. Free calls for 1800 minutes of usage
(MOU) per month (onnet/offnet) within
India except some special service and IN
2. Beyond this limit, all calls (onnet/offnet)
within India will be charged at 30 ps/min.
3. International calls as per existing landline
tariffs (MOU based).
|6||International roaming call charges- OG||International out roamer calls to India @
Calls to other countries as per existing land line tariff (MOU basis)
|Sr.No.||Particulars||Category - 1||Category - 2||Category - 3||Category - 4||Category - 5|
|Govt. and PSU Officers/Officials||Existing/new BSNL BBoWiFi customers||Existing landline, FTTH, Landline Broadband, Mobile, Leased Line Enterprise customers etc.||Students (Studying) with valid ID card||ISPs|
||One time Registration charge||NIL
||ISPs are allowed to offer "Wings" connections to its customers @Rs. 49/- per month per connection to offer voice along with broadband.|
|2||Advance annual Rent/Plan Charges||Rs.599/-+ GST||Rs.599/-+ GST||Rs.1099/-+ GST p.a. Additional package for >monthly rental of Rs. 98/- including GST for minimum contract period of 3 months i.e. connection can be surrendered from 4th month onwards||20% rebate on Rs.1099/- +GST|
|;3||Fixed Monthly Charges||NIL|
|4||Installation and Activation charges||NIL|
|5||ISD Deposit for (outside India territory calling)||Rs. 2000|
|6||Call charges||1. Free calls for 1800 minutes of
usage (MOU) per month (onnet/offnet) within India except some special service and IN calls.
2. Beyond this limit, all calls (onnet/offnet) within India will be charged at 30 ps/min.
3. International calls as per existing landline tariffs (MOU based).
Click for BSNL WINGS Operational Manual