Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Telecom Training Centre conducts following Vocational Training, In plant Training and Industrial Visits for the engineering students of B.Tech./M.Tech. from the streams of Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation of different engineering colleges by the experienced faculty having a lot of knowledge in installation and maintenance of telecommunication equipment.
Mode of Training : Sessions on Theory/Lab, Assignment, Evaluation, Certification
Period : Being conducted throughout the year as per requirement
Eligibility : Diploma, B.E. / B.Tech (2nd/3rd/4th year) and M.Tech (1st/2nd year) Student
- Duration: - One Day, 3 Sessions, Duration of 1 Session = 1.5 Hour
Course Fee/Student: - Rs.900/- + GST @ 18 %
- Duration: - Half Day, 2 Sessions, Duration of 1 Session = 1.5 Hour
Course Fee/Student: - Rs.600/- + GST @ 18 %
- Duration: Full day.
- CDOT & GSM Lab
- CDMA, Antenna & OFC Lab
- Battery, Power Plant & Broad Band Lab
- Duration: Half day.
- CDOT & GSM Lab
- Broad Band OFC Lab
- Recommendation letter from College , Indicating the Name, Year & Branch of Engg. of the candidate and two photocopies of recommendation letter.
- College Identity Card -Two photocopies
- Passport size photo – One Copy
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of AO (Cash), , NSCBTTC, Kalyani , Payable at SBI Kalyani (Code: 1082)
After Training : Appropriate Certificate will be issued along with performance assessment by BSNL, NSCBTTC to each of the student.
Venue : Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Telecom Training Centre (Near Kalyani Simanta Railway Station), P.O-Kalyani Simanta,Dist-Nadia,W.B, PIN-741235
- Mr. Praveen Agarwal (JTO / Faculty member): 9433400152