Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Telecom Training Centre conducts Industrial Visits for the engineering students of B.Tech./M.Tech/Diploma. From the streams of Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, IT, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation of different engineering colleges by the experienced faculty having a lot of knowledge in installation and maintenance of telecommunication equipment.
Mode of Training : Sessions on Lab
Period : Being conducted throughout the year as per requirement of different colleges and as per availability of lab & trainers of NSCBTTC,Kalyani
Eligibility : Diploma(2nd/3rd year), B.E / B.Tech (2nd/3rd/4th year) and M.Tech (1st/2nd year) Student.
- Duration: - One Day, 3 Sessions, Duration of 1 Session = 1.5 Hour
Course Fee/Student: - Rs 900/- + GST @ 18 %
- Duration: - Half Day, 2 Sessions, Duration of 1 Session = 1.5 Hour
Course Fee/Student: - Rs.600/- + GST @ 18 %
- Duration: Full day.
- CDOT & GSM Lab
- CDMA, Antenna & OFC Lab
- Battery, Power Plant & Broad Band Lab
- Duration: Half day.
- CDOT & GSM Lab
- Broad Band OFC Lab
- Recommendation letter from College , Indicating the Name, Year & Branch of Engineering of the candidate
- College Identity Card - 1 xerox copy(Self Authenticated)
- Passport size photo – One Copy
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of A.O (Cash),BSNL , NSCBTTC, Kalyani , Payable at SBI Kalyani (Code: 1082)
After Training : Letter of participation will be issued by BSNL, NSCBTTC.
Venue : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Telecom Training Centre (Near Kalyani Simanta Railway Station), P.O-Kalyani Simanta,Dist-Nadia,W.B, PIN-741235
- 1) N.B.BAGCHI,D.E(9432000475) & 2) S.K.SARKER,S.D.E(9432000102)